Texas Eastern Transmission, LP
Texas Eastern operates a 10,000-mile pipeline system with peak-day capacity in excess of 5.7 Bcf connecting Gulf Coast supply with markets in the Central, Mid-Atlantic and New England states. In addition, Texas Eastern has 78 Bcf of on-system storage and can deliver Mid-Continent supplies through its Lebanon Lateral connection.
- Connections to the best markets in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast states.
- The best value-added products and services in the marketplace, including:
- TABS (Transportation, Aggregation and Balancing Services) The industry benchmark for volume balancing and pooling services.
- CRP (Customized Reservation Patterns) Provides unprecedented flexibility in matching financial commitments to firm capacity based on seasonal or other variations in load patterns.
- Individualized customer service and staff support that set the standard for the industry.
- The largest volume capacity expansions to serve the Northeast market, before and after FERC Order 636.
- Providing reliable and innovative service to the Northeast for 50 years.